To. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF DATA?
APARCAND , and domicile in Escaldes – Engordany – Andorra, email firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for the processing of personal data.
POSTAL ADDRESS: ESCALDES-ENGORDANY ANDORRA
POSTAL ADDRESS: ESCALDES-ANDORRA
POSTAL ADDRESS: ESCALDES-ANDORRA
B. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING?
Aparcand, processes the information you provide in order to attend the queries posed through the website, carry out the administrative, tax and accounting management of the company, manage and process orders and purchases made through the online store, as well as send you commercial information.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the relationship with the company is maintained, until the data subject requests its deletion or for the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
C. WILL I RECEIVE COMMERCIAL INFORMATION?
In the newsletter section when registering, Aparcand. collects the express consent of the data subjects for the sending of commercial communications of products related to the company, through email or any other means.
D. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION TO USE YOUR DATA?
The legal bases for the processing of personal data are as follows:
- The unequivocal consent of the data subject for the processing of his/her personal data.
- Compliance with a legal obligation and/or transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
E. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data will be transferred to third parties when there is a legal obligation, such as to banks and savings banks, as well as to the Tax Administration.T
he data will be communicated to other companies in the group for the sending of commercial information as set out in the discharge of the newsletter service.
F. WHAT IS THE LEGITMATION TO USE YOUR DATA?
Those affected, as holders of their data, may exercise before Aparcand, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation to the processing thereof.
- Right of access: The data subject shall have the right to be informed about the purposes of the processing, categories of personal data being processed and possible communications of data and its recipients, the period of retention of the data, the right to request the rectification or deletion of the data, the limitation to the processing, and oppose it, of the right to lodge a complaint with the Andorran Data Protection Agency , of the appropriate guarantees for the making of international transfers.
- Right of rectification: The data subject shall have the right to rectify inaccurate data, and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right of deletion: The data subject may request the deletion of personal data provided that one of the cases covered by the regulations is in place.
- Right to restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to ask Aparcand to suspend the processing of his data when the accuracy of the data is challenged or if he has exercised the right of opposition to the processing, while verifying whether Aparcand's legitimate reasons prevail over the person concerned.
You will also have the right to ask the company to keep the personal data when the processing is lawful but the data subject objects to the deletion of your data and requests instead the limitation of its use or when it no longer needs that data, but the affected person needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: The data subject may object to the processing when, for reasons related to his personal situation, the processing of such data must cease unless it is found that there is a legitimate interest, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
AD700, Management Andorra, email email@example.com
G. HOW HAS THE DATA COLLECTION PROCESS BEEN?
The personal data processed by the company have been obtained directly from the owner of that data or from its legal representative.
- Identification data: First and last name, ID/Identification document.
- Postal or electronic addresses and telephone numbers.
- Data related to the transactional activity of the user with the websites owned by Aparcand.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic and/or bank details.